|Start and End: Montreal/Ottawa
Toronto: CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Toronto City Hall, University of Toronto
Niagara Falls: Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie.
Thousand Islands: Thousand Islands Cruise or Secret Caverns (Nov – Apr).
- 1 nights hotel accommodations
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- All meals and drinks during the trip.
- Service fees for the tour guide and bus driver ($14.00 USD per traveler and $10.00 USD per child 11 years old or younger).
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
- Optional Entrance
|Niagara Falls Canada|
|Niagara Package (Tour Skylon, IMAX Movie, Niagara Cruise) (Optional)||C$54||C$33 (5-12 yrs)||C$54 (Over 65 yrs)|
|Thousand Islands, ON|
|Thousand Islands Cruise (Optional)||C$27||C$12 (6-12 yrs)||C$25 (Over 65 yrs)|
|CN Tower (Mandatory)||C$39||C$29 (4-12 yrs)||C$35 (Over 65 yrs)|
|Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (Mandatory)||C$34||
|C$23 (Over 65 yrs)|
> If you would like to attend the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide.
> Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|After completion the booking a Booking & Billing Receipt will be displayed to you and a copy will be sent to your e-mail.
It might take 1 or 2 business days to process your booking reservation, after confirm your reservation you will be notified through an e-mail along with Tour Voucher.
|You need to print and present the e-voucher which is sent to you by e-mail after confirm reservation as a proof of the purchasing the tour.|
Local Operator info:
|All necessary information including address, contact person name, phone number, e-mail address will be sent to you after confirm the reservation.|
|Montreal, QC||99 Viger Ave W, Montreal, QC H2Z 1K4 (Chinatown: In front of Hotel Holiday Inn Select – Montreal)||7:00am||9:00pm|
|Ottawa, ON||670 Bronson Ave, Ottawa, ON K1S 4E9 (McDonalds – Ottawa, ON)||8:00am||no stop|
- Itineraries are subject to change due to the weather, transportation and other conditions, in order to provide the best experience for you.
- Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- Hotel rooms:Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used
Terms & Conditions:
Changing Departure Schedule: The tour departure schedule could be change due uncontrollable situation/ circumstances without or with prior notice.
Changing Itinerary Plan: The tour itinerary schedule/plan also could be change due uncontrollable situation/circumstances without or with prior notice.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.