Tour Start and end City: This Tour will start from Srinagar and will end at Srinagar.
Departure Time and Point: Departure time and point will be mentioned in your Tour Voucher.
ITINERARY: Please click ITINERARY tab to See Tour Itinerary.
· 03 Nights Stay in Srinagar (1N Deluxe House boat, 2N hotel)
· Daily Breakfast & Dinner
· Shikara Ride in famous Dal Lake for 60 minutes.
· Sightseeing tours / City tours & Excursions
· Airport transfers on sharing seats basis.
· All Tours & Transfers by Non A/C Vehicle.
· All Applicable Hotel taxes & Service charges.
· Air tickets/Train tickets.
· Pony Ride/ Sledging (it is done by Bargaining).
· Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person.
· Monument fees at all places and gardens.
· Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis).
· Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis).
· Gondola Tickets also does not include.
· Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
· Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat.
· Any meals except those listed in above inclusion
Pick up/Drop Off information:
|Pick up and Drop off services are available from/at your hotel/Airport within schedule time. Pickup and Drop Off schedule time will be mentioned in your tour voucher.|
|After completion the booking a Booking & Billing Receipt will be displayed to you and a copy will be sent to your e-mail. It might take 1 or 2 business days to process your booking reservation, after confirm your reservation you will be notified through an e-mail along with Tour Voucher.|
|You need to print and present the e-voucher which is sent to you by e-mail after confirm reservation as a proof of the purchasing the tour.|
Local Operator Info:
|All necessary information including address, contact person name, phone number, e-mail address will be sent to you along with Tour Voucher after confirm the reservation.|
- Itineraries are subject to change due to the weather, transportation and other conditions, in order to provide the best experience for you.
- Travelers will need to keep their travel documents and/or visas with themselves.
Terms & Conditions:
Changing Departure Schedule: The tour departure schedule could be change due uncontrollable situation/ circumstances without or with prior notice.
Changing Itinerary Plan: The tour itinerary schedule/plan also could be change due uncontrollable situation/circumstances without or with prior notice.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.